The Needles: Landmark Attraction
Places that stir the senses
For hundreds of years these famous white chalk stacks on the coastline of Alum Bay have welcomed visitors to the Isle of Wight to enjoy a range of unique activities and attractions.
- Visitors can enjoy adventure golf, boat trips around The Needles rocks, an interactive 4D cinema experience and a wide variety of retail and catering options.
- The iconic Needles Chairlift takes people from the top of the Alum Bay cliffs, down to the beach below, offering spectacular views of the picturesque rocks and lighthouse
- Alum Bay Glass and the Isle of Wight Sweet Manufactory give guests the opportunity to observe skilled craftsmen at work and take a piece of the Isle of Wight home with them.
- The famous Marconi Monument marks the spot where Guglielmo Marconi undertook his pioneering work at the end of the 19th century, which led to the development of radio and telecommunications as we know it.
- A full annual event calendar gives visitors the chance to enjoy summer fireworks, live entertainment and street performers on selected dates.