Visit the ends of the earth
Land’s End is one of Britain’s best loved landmarks, famous for its unique and breath-taking location at the westernmost point of Cornwall. Attracting 500,000 visitors per year, its magnificent natural setting, exciting attractions and diverse array of bars, shops and restaurants make it one of the UK’s top destinations.
Experience all of this and more at Land’s End…
- The site is home to the iconic Land’s End Signpost – a symbol of the start or finishing point of end to end UK journeys with John O’Groats in Scotland.
- Visitors can enjoy numerous immersive attractions including a 4D cinema and an interactive Aardman experience.
- Just a short walk along the headland, Greeb Farm is a restored, 200-year-old farmstead that takes visitors on a journey through the history of the area, with a small onsite petting zoo and several traditional Cornish craft workshops.
- Luxury accommodation – The Land’s End hotel offers 33 beautiful en-suite rooms, whilst Penwith Studios and the Saddle & Stableroom apartments complete our portfolio.
- Land’s End has food and drink to suit all tastes, from Cornish pasties and cream teas to gourmet cuisine in the Land’s End hotel restaurant.