Action and adventure, for the whole family
Sandham Gardens boasts an exciting array of activities and attractions, all set within a stunning location beside one of the finest beaches on the Isle of Wight
- Working in partnership with Sandown Town Council to enhance Sandham Gardens with a range of quality activities and leisure-based experiences to engage and attract visitors.
- Sandham Karts, an exciting new go-karting attraction, was added in summer 2018 and boasts a 150-metre track and six battery powered electric karts.
- Dino Islands: A captivating Golf Adventure opened in Easter 2019, and takes players on a themed prehistoric adventure over 2000m², featuring full size animatronic dinosaurs, smoking volcanoes and waterfalls.
- Heritage Great Britain has a 50-year lease with Sandown Town Council to develop the local area, with many more attractions planned and in the pipeline.
Future plans for Sandham Gardens include:
- A new high nets adventure course for 2020. Visitors can play across four nets suspended high up between posts around a central treehouse. The site sits next to the rest of Sandham Gardens, with childrens’ play facilities and full access to the beach close by.
- 18 beautiful garden huts offering stunning sea views and a place to relax, whatever the weather. Each hut has beach-facing double doors that open onto a sun terrace and rear balconies overlooking the gardens. Amenities include kitchen units and electricity outlets.